We want to inform you about the measures we’re taking for the prevention of the corona virus and to explain how we’ll continue to support you the following months.
Our top priority is the health of our people from the office till the truck.
To minimize their risk of exposure to COVID-19, we took some measures:
- Our offices are closed for the public until the end of March or till the next instructions from the Greek Government.
- Instituted a mandatory work-from-home policy .
- Intensive cleaning of our offices and daily disinfection.
- Intensive cleaning of our trucks on daily basis.
- Providing all the protecting gloves & masks for our drivers that deliver Fuels & Lubricants to your vessels & yachts.
- Medical tests for all our employees, under the company’s costs, in order to keep our people and our customers safe.
In addition to the measures we’ve take to protect the well-being of our people, we have been reviewing our business continuity plans to ensure our operations continue to run smoothly.
This includes making sure that we are capable to deal with any potential requests from new & existing partners.
We remain confident in our ability to deliver our products and services uninterrupted.
Our people remain available to you just as at any other time, even if in-person meetings aren’t always possible, you may find us on a 24/7 basis on our office numbers (+302104510107 / +306932492979) and our emails.
We appreciate your ongoing partnership and we inform you that we are ready to deliver the same level of service as always.